Home Members Messsage Board Blog Register Now My Account Contact Us Shopping Support
Calendar FEP Fire EMS Police DOC In Memory Museum Link To Us Archive

DIAL 911  FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY.  In most areas you can call 311 for city service information and non emergency calls.  In some areas you can call 211 for general information about a variety of topics.  Check to see if your area has started either 211 or 311 help lines.


This section is for stories that pertain to Correction Officer, Prison, and Detention Centers.  If you know of any extra ordinary calls, weird or beyond the call of duty calls. If you email them to master@publicservantsrule.com, I will see about posting them.  This section will in the future include a list to include addresses of all Prisons and Detention Centers not at Police Stations.

© 2009-2019 PublicServantsRule.com - All Rights Reserved
Part of the Network Solutions Network.